Saturday, July 10, 2010

Don't you dare bajangle me, young man. Why, back in my day, it was illegal to bajangle one's acquaintances in public.

Move your afro to the beat.

Patrick McGoohan was the king of the furrowed brow, I mean, look at this, he doesn't even have any eyebrows he furrows them so much. (LOL I LIKE WATCHING OLD TELEVISION SERIES)

Sugar lumps binoculars.

Oh Luanne, don't you go down to Oklahoma, with your red hayer in them curlers. I know you're packin' up your old broken down trailer, and bringin' your spanish guitar. Please don't go to Oklahoma. Sing about Darleen.

Stallion-in-gut syndrome, more commonly referred to as SIGS, it affects us all.

Hmm, kleenex bathrobes, you sure do know how to live sexy.

LIVIN' ON THE EDGE LIKE A STUDMUFFIN.

As a child I coughed up a lung and made it into a balloon animal.

Fat people should be jumped upon, like bouncy castles.

PENETRATION WITH COLOURING PENCILS. YOU'LL PISS RAINBOWS. EVERYDAY. UNTIL YOU'RE 68.

Fuck yo asparagus soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment