Tuesday, June 29, 2010

There's a rake in my boot.

Don't look at me, you're the one with five buttcheeks!

Silence! Or I shall strike you with this tissue paper!

The holes in my socks are actually a portal to a new dimension, hello, I'd like to buy a hamburger? Five pounds fifty? That's ridiculous. It appears even my sock has a different currency.

I hope Les Claypool wears a jetpack when I see him and Primus in concert.

There's six old men and a monster on my door.

Look at this pipe cleaner, it is nearly as impressive as my d... duck.

One day I'm going to go on a bus with a huge boombox upon one shoulder playing smooth jazz. Also I'll tell people this is what they played at Iron Maiden.

Contrary to popular belief, people thought it was one thing but it was, in fact, another. How's that for brainfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment